Sunday, February 21, 2010

A little un-motivated...


I have not been feeling motivated at all these last 2 weeks. I actually have not attended school for almost two weeks even though I only have 2 classes one time a week each, I've been struggling to find a reason to go. This is pretty much what happened the last time I went to school the first semester was mediocre and the second one I dropped out of which is not something I want to do again but I feel there's no point in school right now. I see no light at the end of my educational tunnel between trying to work and live a life its really hard.

I personally wasn't blesses with parents that are exactly educationally supportive. My mom actually asked when do I plan to move out! Which is rather discouraging considering I've only been living with her about 7 or 8 months now. And when I explained how long it would take me to finish school she seemed all the more irritated by the fact that I've decided work part time, to go back to school, and live with her... And honestly it's hard to focus in her living space because I don't feel comfortable or like its my home.

I also struggle with the idea of home work, why go to class for 4 hours only to have to come home and spend 6-8 more hours during the week doing work for one class?!

I tell you I don't know what to do with myself I'm considering going back to work full time and really taking this one class at a time while I work through my career road map at Wellsfargo.... I feel I'm a worker bee, not quite the studious bee...

2 comments:

Unbreakable said...

Well first i have to say it takes great courage for you to have decide to go back to school. I commend you on that. For your mom not to understand is something a lot of people face but we cant allow that to deter us from our goals.

You mention not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel i don't really understand exactly what that means for you, but i will say this,Eduction is one thing no one could take away from you, believe or not its always a light when you realize in this world the caliber of people you will be competing with keep's increasing and we all have to stay up to date.

For motivation you cold surround yourself with people who are working hard and achieving their goals.

But the ultimate motivation comes from within (intrinsic motivation )


Wishing you all the best... Never loose hope.

sheri amor said...

AW beautiful!! you look like cleopatra with ur fringe!!