Tuesday, March 30, 2010

15 pounds in 20 days???


So I am trying to loose weight by my birthday in order to motivate me to continue exercising and being on track to being more healthy... So I have taken a vow not to drink anything but water and tea with out sugar. This will be hard for me but I know I'll be happy with the result!!! I weigh myself in the mornings before I eat and I'm at 175.2, I think I'm off to a good start. So wish me luck...

P.s this is not unhealthy I am eating 3-4 smaller meals a day and exercising. I am currently very over weight for my height, so losing 5 pounds a week is not unhealthy. I am just getting serious about making sure I stick to eating healthy and exercising.

4 comments:

Ahahgshene said...

yay! you can do this! ^_^ and 15 in twenty days? im not sure if that sounds healthy O_O just saying.

Ebony said...

I know but I looked it up its close but its also not bad or imposssible

HelloWorld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HelloWorld said...

It is really long and difficult task to carry on. Me too. my body fat(%) is reducing, now at 25%. my target is 20%. Try your hard!!!!